Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:20:33 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD certified software (was: WordPerfect 8 for Linux)

At 08:51 PM 10/28/98 -0600, Licia wrote:
>On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:
>
><trimmed again :)>
>
>> I dunno, I was expecting something perhaps square.  That would be a pretty
>> large label (even compressed down some) to put on a box or something like
>> that..  The SCO OK, the Win95, The Netware, all of those have some sort of
>> a uniform size..
>>

>> ---
>> Drew "Droobie" Baxter
>> Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
>> OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
>> http://www.droo.orland.me.us
>> My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT
>1998
>
>I'm not familiar with these logos, can you give me a URL to look at?
>If so, I may be able to come up with something comprable, although
>I would suggest having someone skilled actually design the finished
>logos :)

If I don't stop posting at the top, Jason's going to come over and
tommyknock me I'm sure.

Anyway, I was thinking this because of the Addtron network card boxes.
Unfortunately I can't find the array anywhere, and my scanner doesn't plug
into my new SCSI controller..  Look on any peripheral that features a
designed for Win95, YES (netware), SCO OK, etc logo.  They all look pretty
much uniform.. Like less than 1x1 (inches). I'm guessing maybe there's some
sort of a spec around for these?

---