Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 2015 20:32:53 +0530
From:      "Lily Lang" <info@vapurda.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Follow up Email !!

 Hi,:- freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

My name is Lily Lang and I am Business Development Executive.

I would like to inform you that now you can hire dedicated staff from India
which would cost you low and increase your bottom line. The staff will work
dedicatedly on your projects 8 hours a day, 22 days a month. There are no
long term contracts. Minimum is one month. We do offer Paid Trial for 15
days.

We offer following staff. You can choose any based on your requirements:

1:  PHP Programmers

. Core PHP . MySQL . Opensource Platforms like Wordpress, Joomla, Magento,
Zend Framework, Code Ignitor, etc. . AJAX . Javascript
. Web Services . Phonegap . Content Management System . Website Securities

2:  Dot Net Programmers

. ASP, C#, Dot Net . MS SQL . Content Management System. Ecommerce Websites
on Windows Platform . Travel Portal Development . Payment Gateways
Integration . Kentico Programming
. Dot Net Nuke Programming . Able Commerce Programming . Third Party APIs
Integration . Web Services Programming . MVC Architecture . Sales Force .
Quickbooks . ERP Systems

The programmers will have more than 2 years of experience in same field and
would be available on Skype/Emails for 8 hours a day. You can interview the
staff before selecting any staff.

Apart from this you can also hire the staff on 15 days a month in which
staff will work for 8 hours a day and 15 days a month dedicatedly for you.

Kindly let me know if you are interested, i would be happy to provide you
further details.

Looking forward for a positive response.

Thank & Regards,

Lily Lang

Business Development Executive

`In case you are not interested in receiving these emails then you have the
option to stop receiving them.  To unsubscribe just write "remove" and for
report abuse just write "abuse" in mail subject and reply to this email.