Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 1998 12:20:44 -0500
From:      dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@mail.trace.com.tw>
Cc:        "John T. Farmer" <jfarmer@sabre.goldsword.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail - low on space

At 09:00 AM 1/29/98 +0800, you wrote:

>I suggest to send the missing parts. I paid for a full set of card. I know
>that you like to give the ball to other site, including ignoring a long
>time the request.
>
>I will strengthen the request more and more. So if you want to stay in
>business, do something:
>
>1. keep your tone down to a level that is acceptable for the customer.
>
>2. delievery complete product, including manual, diskette and all screws,
>

>Keep watching, I post now in newsgroups about you. Be sure I get what I
>paid for. Hopefully your company is that long alive. However even not,
>than each new employeer will know if they should stay away from you or
>not.

Well, we had the biggest month in our history in January...the only thing
that you
are doing is destroying your own credibiltiy....you know those newsgroups get
archived for eternity and your whining will be accessable in the search
engines
for many years to come. What vendor would want to deal with such an
insignificant
spec as yourself who would do what you're doing over a cable screw? Perhaps
next year
Webster's  will add "Wiplinger" as a synonym to "cry-baby" in their slang
edition.

db