Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:21:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg <listsub@401.cx>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cdrom.com data transfer record

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg wrote:

> Does anyone have a link or reference to the article Im talking
> about? www.cdrom.com just redirects me to simtel.net, and I find
> absolutely nothing of value there.

I recall writing and publishing an article about this. A few greps later
... /home/backups/bsdtoday/REALSITE/data/2000/October/News296.ema

http://www.bsdtoday.com/2000/October/News296.html should be it.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/

ps. Note I don't write for them anymore. I now write for
http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/ instead.

If anyone has any BSD news to share or wants to submit articles related to
BSD for BSD Newsletter.com, please let me know.