Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:01:53 -0800
From:      "Sam Leffler" <sam@errno.com>
To:        "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: doscmd under FreeBSD 4.0 20000214-SNAP

INT15's are typically a result of unexpected interrupts or a printer
acknowledge IRQ; ignore them.  INT16's are video requests; function 1 in
this case sets the cursor type.  The video requests are done to draw the
boot menu that (probably) lets you pick whether to boot w/ or w/o certain
device support (e.g. SCSI or CD-ROM).  When I hit this I got further by
running doscmd w/ the -x option; sounds like that's not an option for you
(though beware I was running on BSD/OS 4.0 and not FreeBSD).

If you want to learn about this sort of stuff get a copy of The Undocumented
PC.

I'd be interested in talking to anyone that's successfully using doscmd to
do anything.  I want to use it to run a DOS app that communicates with a
Panasonic KSU but can't seem to get keyboard input to work when using an X
window.

    Sam