Date:      Thu, 29 May 2003 22:24:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        kris@obsecurity.org (Kris Kennaway)
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Uploading i386 packages for 5.1-R

Hi,

Kris Kennaway wrote:
 > I'm uploading i386 packages for 5.1-R to ftp-master.

Still no packages in sight (almost 12 hours later) ...
Any ETA?

 > FYI, I didn't remove the NO_CDROM packages from the i386 set - anyone
 > who takes these packages for a CD set needs to weed out those
 > themselves (the disc 1 split is not a problem since those packages are
 > all resellable).

Except for Germany, where CD #1 cannot be sold as-is,
because of the games on it (kdegames etc.).  :-(
But of course, that's not your fault.

 > I have a script that does this if anyone needs it.

Could be helpful indeed (I don't feel like re-inventing the
wheel).

Regards
   Oliver

"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done
anything at all." -- God in Futurama season 4 episode 8