Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 13:54:02 -0800
From:      "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi@cisco.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

You're right; I forgot about those fifteen potential FreeBSD users I just
alienated.

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 14:49:08 MST, Sendmail channeled Wes Peters saying:
> THIS isn't going to help the helplessly dunderheaded (im)moral (not)
> majority types any.  Explain to them daemons are halfway between men
> and gods, rather like angels, and leave it at that.

| Kenton A. Hoover                  Network Team Manager | shibumi@cisco.com |
| Engineering Computer Services                          |                   |
| Cisco Systems, Inc.                                    |   +1.408.526.5249 |
|        If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?        |