Date:      Wed, 22 May 96 00:17:37 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyes01@ibm.net>
Subject:   Re: Getting ready to help

On Sun, 19 May 1996 18:36:44 -0500 (EST), John Fieber wrote:

>On Fri, 17 May 1996, Sean Kelly wrote:
>
>> SGML would definitely be preferred.
>
>Alternatively, LaTeX isn't too bad because the markup semantics

John,

I will try to take a look at SGML, but I think I could start been productive
much sooner if you gave me a template. Let's say I start working with
the video and sound cards. If you gave me the page as you would like
it to look and you create two dummy video card and two dummy
sound cards I would have a simple model to follow.