Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:48:46 +0000
From:      Scot Elliott <scot@poptart.org>
To:        Mark <mark.wild@cableinet.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPX router problems

> IPX:
> Destination        Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use     Netif Expire
> 1.*                1.7b1fffffff       U           0        0       ed1
> b120.*             b120.7b26ffffff    U           0        0       ed0

Here's the problem... I had the same thing.  Notice that the host part
of both the IPX addresses is the same (7b26ffffff) - which isn't
possible 'cos it's based on the MAC address of the card.  You need to
upgrade your kernel... I cvsup'd the sources for stable and it all works
fine now.

And don't forget that it only works for the Ethernet-II frame type.
There was quite a lengthly discussion on ISP a while ago about this -
I'd have a look at the mail archives if I were you.

Scot.