Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:55:04 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@mail.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   6.0-CURRENT (SNAP004) on AMD64 fails, alternatives?

Hello.
I try to boot 6.0-Current from the most recent June2005 snap built and
kernel fails due to detaching and ataching hard drives connected to the
nForce4 SATA controller (ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe with Maxtor 6MO200B and
Samsung 2004C drives).

I read about problems with SATA/ATA in this list so I don't want to do a
error report. I would like to know whether there is an alternative way
to get a maybe fixed boot image of 6.0-CURRENT?

Oliver