Date:      Tue, 05 May 1998 19:08:04 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        brett@lariat.org, dg@root.com, eivind@yes.no, kline@tera.tera.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: InfoWorld brawl esclates

Hmmm.  First off, let's stop posting this thread to both -chat
and -advocacy.  Most of us only need to see these messages ONCE. :-)

Second, I notice you're very strongly in support of people talking
in the Infoworld forum but I don't see anything at all from Amancio
Hasty in there - whatever happened to leading by EXAMPLE? :-)

- Jordan