Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 02:12:50 -0400
From:      Michael Powell <nightrecon@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: another NSA leak: Network security code appears on GitHub

[snip]

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/committers-guide/coverity.html

https://scan.coverity.com/projects/317

http://www.coverity.com/press-releases/press_story58_05_20_08/

> I do not think anyone is. It is an absolutely daunting task.

You would be mistaken. By way of an example, or two:

http://hardenedbsd.org/

https://opnsense.org/

> It is the state of the world today.

Yep. So many people who simply cannot read. Then they get on the IntarWebZ
and attempt writing, spouting off about so much they know so little about.

> So incredibly unfortunate.

So is uninformed trolling. Get some clue. Then your trolling can become
entertainment. I'm certain the 'Never Say Anything' crowd will get a good
laugh.

-Mike