Date:      Wed, 01 Apr 1998 11:10:56 -0200
From:      Andy Bontoft <andy@bss.co.za>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cc -pg & gprof question

i'm sorry if this is the wrong list for such a question, i tried
-questions to no avail.

could someone please be kind enough to tell me where i might find an
example of using the gprof(1) program and/with cc -pg? (or tell me waht
i'm doing wrong)

i've read the psd:18 document and been through the archive search but
can't seem to find the answer. i keep getting:

% cc -pg -g test.c
ld: -lc_p: no match

and i don't seem to have a libc_p...(btw this is 2.2.5R)

thanx for any assistance.
andy