Date:      Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:51:38 +0200
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        Albert Kinderman <albert.kinderman@csun.edu>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with Handbook - Installation Instructions

Albert Kinderman said on Sep  1, 2001 at 09:20:14:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-start.html
>
> Figures 2-3, 2-4, and 2-5 overlay what should be the following
> text, making it not visible.  In fact, Figure 2-4 overlays the top
> part of Figure 2-5.  I found no other similar examples in the rest
> of chapter 2.

> I am using Netscape 4.76 on FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE, aka 4.4-RC, in
> case the problem is browser specific.

I guess it is a Netscape 4 bug.  I see the problem with it but not
with Konqueror.

Given that lots of people still use Netscape, probably it should be
fixed somehow ...  I have three browsers installed: Konqueror, which
is the fastest but has some bugs; Mozilla, which is stable and correct
but slow and heavy; Netscape 4, very buggy and crashes a lot but is
the only one which handles java and plug-ins.  Not a nice situation...