Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 02:58:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@apfel.de>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org

Uh.  This falls under the category of "extremely obvious" and if
someone is so braindead as to not know, after all these years, that
mail issues should be sent to "postmaster" then it's also a foregone
conclusion that the skill of using a web browser is probably far
beyond them, and they'll not read the page in any case.

Seriously, if I thought it would do any good then I'd add it there in
a second, but I suspect that it will only tell those who already know
the obvious and those who don't know will never look, still being too
busy just trying to figure out how to get their mouse out of the
plastic wrapper it came in.

					Jordan