Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:39:53 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
To:        Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
Cc:        magus@xmission.com, freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hello?

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Tony Kimball wrote:

> Quoth Anthony C. Chavez on , 8 June:
> : I just re-subscribed to the list and I'm not receiving anything.  Is the list
> : dead?
> :
>
> Pretty much.  The interest in actually doing FreeBSD-specific work on
> Mozilla seems to be underwhelming.

Is it worth doing a kind of "hands-up" on who is actually subscribed to
this list _and_ interested in hacking the source?

I'm keen to get my hands dirty - but there seems hardly any point doing
anything on my own if other people are already checking source in and out
on a regular basis. If there is nothing coordinated going on, and other
people are interested, could we get something started?

Do Netscape have a FreeBSD build machine? I see columns in TinderBox for
Linux and various "mainstream" commercial OSes, but nothing for FreeBSD...

Joe

--
Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>      Tel +64 9 912-4065, Fax +64 9 912-5008
Network Architect, CLEAR Net                      http://www.clear.net.nz/