Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:55:22 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free software and politics (Forwarded from lucio@proxima.alt.za)

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998 at 16:32 SAT, Wes Peters wrote:
> Terry Lambert wrote:
> >
> > I would actually be interested in reading this -- is it archived on
> > the net somewhere (via hypermail or whatever)?
>
> I'd like to see it as well.

I've put up a hastily hypermail-archived copy of the list in question at:

  http://ns.cityip.co.za/~wjv/ioz/

The thread in question is towards the end.

[ I replied to Terry Lambert's original question, CC'ing to -chat and
  -advocacy, and the MLM rejected my posting saying I had CC'd to _three_
  lists (-chat, and -advocacy twice).  Strange. ]

-- V

Johann Visagie | Email: wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878