Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:37:52 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook...

In article <4q55u4$4et@al.imforei.apana.org.au> you wrote:

: Hello, I'm writing concerning the interest in a complete listing of all
: the info contained in the FreeBSD *OnLine* Handbook be compiled into *1*
: file for the purpose of a quick and easy print-out.  This would save me
: quite a bit of time and the strain on my eyes from reading page after
: page on the monitor.  If I've missed where this is already located,
: please correct me, but I didn't see what I've requested on the web page.
:  If this can't be done, or you don't have the time to do so, then please
: inform me of this ASAP so I can begin capturing the 75+ files located
: just off of the __org/handbook/handbook.html page.  Thank you for any and
: all help you can provide me.

 I think you'll find postscript versions of the document already
 online at

  ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/freebsd/doc ?

 or something like that... Alternatively you can get the source
 tree and use the sgml to build a postscript version.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  The internet is full, please try again in half an hour...