Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 19:39:16 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Maxim A. Bolotin" <max@rnd.runnet.ru>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Internet class in RSU.

We'll have internet class granted by J.Sorros. IBM's main company that
provide us computers and other equip. We want istall there FreeBSD.
There are 46 computers IBM PC model 320 (or something). I know that there
will be EtherJet network card from IBM. Will it work with FreeBSD?
If Not, Where can I find people that can help me make it.
		Max.
-
Rostov State University   Computer Center
Rostov-on-Don, +7 (8632) 285794 or 357476
Russia, RUNNet               max@run.net.