Date:      Wed, 08 May 2002 18:29:10 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@mass.dis.org>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: It's not fun anymore. (Mike resigns from core)

On Wed, 08 May 2002 10:00:12 -0400, Robert Watson wrote:

> Well, I think I speak for everyone in the project when I say that we're
> sorry to hear that you are resigning from the core team, [...]

Nope, you don't speak for me.  I'm thrilled that Mike's leaving the core
team.  His heart's obviously not in it any more, so the fact that he has
all the right skills for being useful on core doesn't mean anything any
more.

And his leaving the core team will hopefully free him up to contribute
more brilliant code.  I can't be the only one getting the warm fuzzies
at the prospect of an mlycontrol(8). :-)

Only thing I'm sorry to hear is that Mike's not a superhuman.  Fortunately,
the new Spider Man movie's just been released here in South Africa, so I
think I'll cope. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.