Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:44:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Cc:        mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   whats up with the mozilla cvs repository?

Quoth Amancio Hasty on Sun, 12 April:
:
: I can cvsup it and just a couple of days ago I was able to update my
: mozilla cvs tree with no problem.

So did I, but today I get:

Updating collection cvs-mozilla/cvs
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/checkoutlist,v
CVSROOT/checkoutlist,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/commitinfo,v
CVSROOT/commitinfo,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/config,v
CVSROOT/config,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/cvswrappers,v
CVSROOT/cvswrappers,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/editinfo,v
CVSROOT/editinfo,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/loginfo,v
CVSROOT/loginfo,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/modules,v
CVSROOT/modules,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/notify,v
CVSROOT/notify,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/rcsinfo,v
CVSROOT/rcsinfo,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/taginfo,v
CVSROOT/taginfo,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 SetAttrs CVSROOT/verifymsg,v
CVSROOT/verifymsg,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
 Create ns/CHANGES.html,v
Detailer failed: Protocol error: Invalid FileAttr.AttrTypes encoding

[Here it ends]