Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:40:34 +0900
From:      Takaaki Nomura <amadeus@yk.rim.or.jp>
To:        mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   netscape problem in 24bpp

Hi, I'm a new comer to this mailing list. I belong to XFree86 developer
mailing list.

Netscape navigator has a problem that icons become black and white in 24bpp.
I've also seen the problem with Millennium. A member of XFree86 developer
mailing list has fixed the problem. If the patch for it hasn't been known to
this mailing list, I'll ask him to let me send the patch here.

--
Takaaki Nomura