Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:44:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      teddy n alias <teddyksbl@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help- From Teddy N. Alias, India

  hello sir,
  My name is Teddy N. Alias
   i am working as a computer administrator in the M. A. College Kerala , India.
  i am try to get on a copy of FreeBsd for the last one year . i am try to downloadit from your site , but i face several pobs, each and every time............
  i wish to study the os and to use in my Lab.
  so
  if you could kindly send me one copy FreeBSD.
  my address is given under;

  Teddy N. Alias
  Nirappukandathil -H-
  Chelad P.O.