Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:28:55 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: regarding docs/32697 (new article) [HEADS UP]

--==_Exmh_537014320P

If memory serves me right, Hiten Pandya wrote:

> but it seems that no committer is taking interest in submitting
> this article.. :-(

Frequently the problem is that committers are busy (overwhelmed in many
cases) with other things.  Very few of us are fortunate to be paid for
our FreeBSD work, so many of us do little bits of FreeBSD in our spare
time.

You just submitted your PR yesterday, if I recall.  Please be patient.

Bruce.

PS.  An "FYI" message to call attention to a new article that you
submitted as a PR is often a good idea.  Multiple FYIs within 24 hours
are unnecessary and will annoy people if you do it too often.

--==_Exmh_537014320P

--==_Exmh_537014320P--