Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 1997 10:48:44 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: Unix Gurus shift to Microsoft (fwd)

At 09:39 AM 4/08/97 -0500, Kenneth P. Stox wrote:

>This was an April Fools Joke!!
>
>I guess someone fell for it. :-)

Remember, a lot of people fell for the "Microsoft to buy Catholic church"
joke that went around a while back, and that was even more outrageous.  I
must say however that when I first read it I thought it could be
serious....It is the Microsoft way afer all... "Cant beat it, buy it"  :-)

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *