Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 1996 17:06:54 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org

> I was thinking that the 'freemen' in Montana would be appropriate.  You
> know, the kind of folks who are unhappy about any form of government,
> and resetn anyone taking away their 'constitutional right' to write bad
> checks.  Then again, maybe that's not a great group to market since they
> might shoot you if you're bad, and not pay you if your good. :)

No, no, that's brilliant!  An entirely new demographic!

We just have to remember not to let them pay by check.  I wonder if
two chickens a performance is too high a gate price.  We can probably
work a deal with Frank Purdue to turn them back into cash (or, at the
very least, eat for free while on the road!).

> First of all, you need to tell me what a codpiece is..

I haven't the, erm, heart to explain this to Nate.  Anyone
else here braver than I?

					Jordan