Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 98 10:40:14 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        Tom@mercia.com
Cc:        freeBSD-Mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_Dead_mailing_list!?=

     you can get the precompiled package

     TfH

____________________________ Séparateur Réponse ________________________________
Objet : Dead mailing list!
Auteur :  Tom@mercia.com
Date :    09/06/98 09:40

Hi,

Things do seem to have got a little quiet.

Thus far my experiences with Netscape 5 are.

Got the tar.
Installed on my BSD machine.
Descovered I needed Motif (Still don't know if this is freely available,
though I hear it's provided with Linux.).
Couldn't find a copy of Motif.
Got version 4.04 running instead.

I guess the best assistance I could provide would be writing a comprehensive
README.html file with some instructions for easy compilation.

Just as soon as I find out where I can get a copy of Motif that doesn't cost
$1200 or get the correct lib's.

Can anyone advise me ???

Tom Brown.

with "unsubscribe freebsd-mozilla" in the body of the message