Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:43:22 -0500
From:      Robert Bennett <admin@robertbennett.us>
To:        undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject:   FreeBSD Compatible PCMCIA Card Modem

Hi, I'm writing because I'm having some difficulty with my internal
modem and I need to get a PC Card modem to replace it. I need a 56k
modem that is compatible with both LINUX and UNIX.. I just can't find
one that is listed as having such compatibility..

for examplei found this US robotics modem that is listed as Linux
compatible...
http://www.usr.com/products/laptop/laptop-product.asp?sku=USR0756-XJ

however it isn't listed as UNIX compatible.... and i havn't found one
that is.

any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated. i'm stuck..

thanks

--

Robert
email: robertbennett@huckfinn2.com