Date:      Sun, 03 Nov 1996 17:37:18 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        current
Subject:   Possible SCSI instability coming to a current near you.

This is a warning that the code on the SCSI branch, plus some additional
work I've done this weekend will be coming into current if not tonight,
tomorrow night.  All steps to ensure that this code works, given the
hardware I have access to, have been taken, but this is no way guarantees
that I haven't messed something up.  If this worries you, don't update
your kernel for a while.  Otherwise, lend a hand in testing out these
changes.

Thanks,
--
Justin T. Gibbs