Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:29:29 -0500
From:      Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice 4.0.1.2 more

Greetings,

In a similar but probably unrelated problem, LibreOffice 4.0.1.2 shows
the startup splash but crashes after half a second. Starting it from the
command line produces no output (no surprise). The same problem appears
when I run the pre-built LibreOffice package from Dominic.

The program produces a core dump with the following message:

Core was generated by `soffice.bin'.

And the backtrace reads:

#0  0x2edea280 in XFree@plt ()
   from /usr/local/lib/libreoffice/program/libvclplug_genlo.so
Invalid binary operation on numbers.

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng