Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:55:17 -0600
From:      Tom ONeil <tom.oneil@tacni.net>
To:        Free <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SMB over internet

Anyone ever allow SMB to be used, either NT or Samba, for a server? I
have a client who wants to share a database with remote employees.
 My gut reaction is no, but I don't know the protocol well enough to
detail why it's a bad idea and what alternatives to offer.

		Tom
--
		Thomas J. ONeil tom.oneil@instantisp.net
   If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called