Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 20:14:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.com>
To:        "Jacob M. Parnas" <jparnas@jparnas.cybercom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Micropolis

I don't think it was a heat problem, I think it's a quality control
problem on the part of Micropolis. (read: junk). I have a Quantum in there
right now, and I've had it for the better part of a year in another
machine, and it works fine in the new machine as well.

Thomas J Balfe                                          tbalfe@tioga.com
President                                          http://www.tioga.com/
Tioga Communications, Inc                                   814-867-4770

   "It is well established that the loss of First Amendment freedoms,
      for even minimal periods of time, unquestionably constitutes
                       irreparable injury."
      Hohe v. Casey, 868 F. 2d 69, at p. 72, 73 (3d Cir. 1989)