Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:05:57 -0500
From:      Tom Limoncelli <tal@lumeta.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Burning DVDs from FreeBSD 4.x

I have a lot of data that I need to be able to quickly archive to
stable medium.  Right now I'm burning them to DVDs by copying the data
to a Windows box.  That's becoming a real drag.

I need to burn data DVDs from FreeBSD 4.x.  Does anyone have
recommendations of hardware that they've used to successfully do this?
What software did you use?

I have budget to buy new hardware if that's required.

--tal