Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 1996 03:29:12 +0200 (EET)
From:      Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@clinet.fi>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-RELENG still flakey

I have been weekly been trying to upgrade from Aug 19 -current, with no
success (filesystem corruption, lots of DUP inodes, frequent crashes).  I
tried 2.2-RELENG from yesterday, and it deadlocked within 30 minutes
(probably some time after newsfeed got back up).  I think I have already
PR'd this, just let you know it still is bad.

I'm not using tagged queueing (tried it, though) and not using MMAP with
innd.  Aug 19 kernel has not been of much trouble, I think I have had only
one or two panics with it.

--
Heikki Suonsivu, T{ysikuu 10 C 83/02210 Espoo/FINLAND, hsu@clinet.fi
mobile +358-40-5519679 work +358-0-43542270 fax -4555276