Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:31:52 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question on Toshiba ToPIC machines and O2micro machines

I'm looking for a low end Toshiba ToPIC based machine.  I'd like
either a ToPIC 97 or a ToPIC 100, if possible (and it looks like I cna
get a '97 for about $500 on ebay).  The trouble is, I don't know which
of the Toshiba models have which ToPIC chips.  Since I want to be as
ecconimical as possible, I'd like to know what I'm buying before I
bid.  Most sellers on ebay are a little clueless when it comes to
these things.

So, is there a web site that I can find this information out at?  I'd
prefer something that is easy to search and use (which unfortunately
eliminates the Toshiba web site, since they don't list what ToPIC or
bridge chip is used).  And the FreeBSD search engine is useless since
ToPIC and topic are both matched by ToPIC :-(.

Ditto for any O2micro based machine. :-)

Thanks much.

Warner

P.S.  I have datasheets for the ToPIC 97 and ToPIC 100, that's not the
problem...