Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:21:23 -0800
From:      darklogik@pittgoth.com
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: should i be using sgml or xml?

But as its been pointed out on this list, we really do not need to do
anything with xml, its nice to know whats involved though.
Someone may wish to try out the xml.  More or less it is mainly up
to you about what we should be using.  If XML will the "standard" in
so long, maybe the convert would be appropriate.  My only real
question now is, would it make the documentation process more
difficult for everyone, or increase their workload at all, if so then I
see no real use.  However, if it makes things easier for everyone,
maybe cuts some time from the amount of work we need to do,
then it should definatly be evaulated, direction wise...  Just my
opinion, let us get some more!  Thanks

Tom Rhodes
http://www.pittgoth.com	Dark Portal Project
http://www.FreeBSD.org	FreeBSD Project