Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:24:57 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        "Brent J. Nordquist" <nordquist@platinum.com>
Cc:        "'Nate Williams'" <nate@mt.sri.com>, "'freebsd-java@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Motif question

> Yes!  I am very interested in being involved.  I have my non-commercial
> license and 1.1.5 sources already.

Hold on a bit until I get the JDK1.1.4 sources integrated in the tree (I
need a copy of them), and then I'll have the CVS tree all ready to go.

> One question:  Is this intended only for FreeBSD port changes, or will
> general changes (read: solutions to Sun bugs) be accepted also?

That's up to whomever wants to hack on the sources.  If you want to
provide Sun fixes to the FreeBSD community, I have no problem with
that.  However, I'd like to see them donated back to Sun so we don't
have to merge in the fixes every release.

Nate