Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:07:12 -1000
From:      "Randal Masutani" <randal@mailrelay.hits.net>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.5R build problems

I checked out the latest picobsd build script v1.1.2.21.  It works okay
for the most part.  However, there are a few other areas that seem to be
over looked in the main_dialog().

The menu items F, M, and U(Floppy size, MFS bytes, UFS bytes) do not have
the fixes for the ( ) replacements with { }.

Also the menu items K and E(edit kernel, crunch.conf) when you exit the
editor and save your changes it exits from the build script on error;

rm: /tmp/reply.qRB9DcD3ae: No such file or directory

The K and E menu items do not create the ${reply} temp file and therefore
errors out when it gets to the "rm ${reply}" command.
There is a "rm ${reply}" command in the beginning of the main_dialog();
I think the command needs the "rm -f ${reply}" option.

Randal