Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:01:56 +0200
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        "Alex N. Zhuravlev" <alx@scn.ru>, Doug@gorean.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: URGENT !!!! about 3.2-s to 3.3-rc

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 07:09:59PM +0700, Alex N. Zhuravlev wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I recently cvsuped one my 3.2-stable machine - all was fine ...
> But ..
> On another machine with the same 3.2-stable during "make world" I've got
> this :
>
> ===================begin====================
> vm/vm_zone.h -> vm/vm_zone.ph
> vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
> *** Error code 1

[...]

Do you use isdn4bsd ? Check /usr/include for symlinks to
non-existing files created by isdn4bsd, that was the problem a
friend of mine had at *exactly* the same point that you have (at
least your output looks like that - somewhere during the
installation of perl).

bye,
  Harold

--
<Shabby> Sleep is an abstinence syndrome wich occurs due to lack of caffein.
Wed Mar  4 04:53:33 CET 1998   #unix, ircnet