Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:50:57 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        gsutter@pobox.com
Cc:        mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR teaser - *HERE* :)

--keyz6grp/JLjhZoa

On Mon, Apr 13, 1998 at 08:33:31PM -0400, gsutter@pobox.com wrote:

> If you tell me where, I'll at the least read it and make suggestions.
> Do you have a URL for the work-in-progress?

DOH!

i always forget to attach the thingies ... here!

errr, this is half a rough draft.  i need to rip through that history
paper, for now though.

thanks guys.

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)

--keyz6grp/JLjhZoa

FREEBSD ESTABLISHES MOZILLA GROUP
Files made easily available online

Following the establishment of the FreeBSD Mozilla Group and a centralized
CVS file archive, FreeBSD users can now track changes to Netscape
Communicator's Mozilla source code through the Internet.

The FreeBSD Mozilla Group has been established in order to coordinate
development of Netscape's next-generation web browser, dubbed "Mozilla".
Following the recent release of the source code to Mozilla, several free
software groups have organized to become actively involved in helping
Netscape to develop the product.  FreeBSD has taken a lead in establishing
a centralized file repository for tracking changes to the Mozilla source
code submitted by its developers.

A CVS archive, which FreeBSD already employs to allow users to track the
source code to its Operating System, enables developers to keep track of
different changes made to a project's source code, and experiment with
different tracks of development, known as "branches".  CVS is also an
advantage to users who can easily update their local source code through
client programs which download and apply the various changes, or "patches"
that have been made to a software product.

--keyz6grp/JLjhZoa--