Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:02:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Andrew Atrens" <atrens@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD slags linux (?)

Oliver has a point here -

>  > "LinSUX is only free if your time is worthless"
>
> That signature _hurts_ the FreeBSD project.  Whether you like
> it or not, or whether I like it or not, that's not the point.

It seems to me the name you have picked as a handle is just one of
convenience. Why not change it to something that doesn't make it sound
like you represent the project?

Surely someone of your intelligence could come up with something a bit
more original?

Andrew.
--
+--
| Andrew Atrens                 Nortel Networks, Ottawa, Canada. |