Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:31:32 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@express.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help with 5.0-CURRENT on Sony VAIO Z505s

In message <15340.18105.793072.311133@vbook.express.ru> "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" writes:
: - pccard:
:
:   Only way to use any pccard device is to insert it before poweron
:   If I try to insert or eject card on the fly system completely freezes.
:
:   If I've power-up with card inserted  some device (two different ATA
:   CDROMs) I have significant (20-40s) freeze while booting (after
:   pccardd starts) but after it device is detected and works without
:   problem. (This problem not related to my Orinco WaveLan card)
:
:   it work right on 4.3

OLDCARD or NEWCARD?

Warner