Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:06:51 -0400
From:      Kevin Ogden <kdogden@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   AlphaServer 4100 LCD

Is there any easy way to write anything to the built-in LCD on the
AlphaServer 4x00?  I was thinking of trying to write a script to display
uptime/load averages/etc.  Any sysctl variables or anything?

Another question, is there really that much of a lack of interest in keeping
alpha support going?  This box is still a capable server and I really don't
want to run Linux or Tru64 once FreeBSD 6 becomes stale.

--Kevin D. Ogden