Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 10:05:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        C Matthew Curtin <cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: San Jose Merc Story

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, C Matthew Curtin wrote:

> A> It would seem that Janet has an opportunity for a follow-up story
> A> here.
>
> Is there an email address by which she can be contacted for a bit more
> enlightenment? :-)

I don't have an e-mail address; I called the SJ Merc in the 408 area
code and she returned my call.  I'm not in the Bay Area right now so
can't give you the number.

She was not entirely happy with the story she had written and had had
a busy week, including learning from scratch about Unix....she seemed
interested in varieties of Unix that run on even relatively low-end
Intel hardware and are free.  I gave her Jordan Hubbard's e-mail
address in case she wanted to follow up.  So I don't think she's
mind hearing from you.

				Annelise