Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2002 18:52:11 +0100
From:      "Massimiliano Stucchi" <willythemax@yahoo.it>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Non-english docs

While browsing the online documentation on freebsd.org , I asked myself why
only english/american docs are built on freefall. Can someone please give me
an answer ? I think it would be very useful to have an international
reference, you would be able to point your friends an colleagues to the
online documentation even if they can't understand english, giving FreeBSD a
more international style.

                                  Max Stucchi