Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 23:40:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   ISDN/Bitsurfr Pro to Livingston Portmaster with HDLC

Hi there,

Got a new ISP that either uses V.120 or HDLC for ISDN dialin on their
Livingston Portmasters. Sofar I've only got V.120 to work with my
Motorola Bitsurfr Pro TA, with both pppd and ijppp. When I set the BS
to HDLC both ijppp and pppd refuse to work, although a HDLC connection
is successfully established (the BS tells me it connected OK) the initial
ppp negotiation breaks.

Has anybody gotten this to work? I do have some ijppp logs available for
inspection by an expert eye.

Wilko