Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:06:28 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stefan Walter <stefan.walter@stud.udo.edu>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   No connection with isdnmonitor

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get isdnmonitor working for quite a while now, but
something seems to be wrong. Whenever I do a 'isdnmonitor -h localhost -p
451', I get 'could not connect remote monitor: Connection refused'.

From my /etc/isdn/isdnd.rc:

monitor-allowed 	= on
on/off monitor-port	= 451
monitor			= localhost
monitor-access		= fullcmd, channelstate, logevents, callin, callout

Everything else works fine, but isdnd just doesn't listen to port 451, I
guess. I tried a few other ports, too, but it's always the same.
The machine is running ipfw, but it isn't configured yet and defaults to
open, so that shouldn't be the problem here.
Am I missing something?

Regards,
Stefan
--
GPG fingerprint: 6719 7C67 E188 4419 C7F6  786E 58C0 AEBF 5796 6947
GPG key available on request