Date:      Thu, 9 Feb 2017 11:26:39 +0100
From:      Neal Nelson <nealie@nicandneal.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nim Port Update Needs Committer

Hi al.

Sorry to hassle the committers, but I filed bug #215941, an update to
the lang/nim port to the latest version a month ago and it has just
languished in the bugs database ever since. If someone could look at
committing it I would be very grateful.

There's also bug #215304 for a new port for the Nimble package manager
for the Nim language, which I think that all Nim users would find
useful. This has been languishing for a couple of months now, but is
very simple, so if someone could commit it, I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Neal.