Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 1995 12:44:03 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        phk@critter.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA donations/loans...

Another way to get donations is to contact the manufacturers and ask
them for an evaluation or a loaner unit . Also, this way you can
start a vendor / os relationship which may carry you thru various
product life cycles not to mention if you get hold of good manufacturer
you may even get hardware/software support . Also, along those lines
please if you purchase hardware for FreeBSD let the manufacturer know
that your intent is for FreeBSD --- it does make a difference!!
I know some of you are not that involved however many times we fill out
vendor registration forms which asks which OS are you running so
cross out linux or windows or whatever and write down FreeBSD 8)
At any rate thats what I do...

	Enjoy
	Amancio