Date:      Sun, 07 Apr 1996 19:50:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Thomas Roell <roell@blah.a.isar.de>, Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The F_SETOWN problem..

> I'm sure I could convince the Nomad's to act as the studio musicians,
> and I play a pretty fair rhythm guitar.  Don't you play lead guitar as
> well Jordan?

I don't play lead anymore..  Hell, it's all I can do to remember my
scales these days.. :-) My strat-copy (a Washburn) is looking
accusingly at me as we speak.  Good thing I didn't buy a real
stratocaster or I'd be in guilt-city right now!

> Man, no kidding.  You've done *much* better than this, so I'm sure you
> could come up with this.  The lyrics above seem reminiscent of the type
> Shaquille O'Neil used on his album, so I'm sure you could do better.

Actually, my inspiration was Cheech & Chong (re: the "beaners" song
from "Up in smoke") but then I got carried away and actually used more
words than just "FreeBSD", which sort of robbed the lyrics of their
elemental power and simplicity.  My mistake.

Of course, for some reason the tune "Hey hey, we're the Monkeys!"  is
now running through my head and I'm most definitely going to refrain
from writing any lyrics at all.  The results would be most evil
indeed!

					JOrdan